Saturday, March 3, 2007
- Can events like the Holocaust bring out extraordinary and unexpected qualities of individuals? Please explain.
- Have there been other tragic events during your lifetime which allowed individuals to show their extraordinarily kind and generous sides?
- What is Gerda’s first impression of Lt. Kurt Klein? What does he represent to her? Why does she feel compelled to tell him they are Jews? What is his response?
- How does Lt. Klein make you proud he is an American?
- List as many small deeds that were done for Gerda during WWII which took little effort yet had a significant positive impact on her. Has anyone done such small deeds for you that had a significant positive impact on you? Have you done such deeds for others?