Saturday, March 3, 2007
- Can events such as the Holocaust bring out evil qualities of individuals? Have there been other tragic events during your lifetime which allowed individuals to show their evil sides?
- Why did Gerda’s neighbors display a Nazi flag when Bielitz was invaded? How would you have reacted in a similar situation?
- Should the German nation be held collectively responsible for the Holocaust?
- What role does apathy play in the spreading of evil?
- Was there an event during your lifetime when you were treated unfairly or inhumanely (bullied, made fun of, etc.)? How might such an event affect you for years to come?